An engagement session is the best way to help us become a team, and it’s included in most of my wedding collections! Getting to know each other before the wedding is important to me, and you both will learn my work-flow and expectations for the big day. Ultimately, this makes your wedding experience 1000% better! We will travel to wherever tells your story best, and I have some amazing locations all across Dallas/Fort Worth. I have you covered with just about whatever style you are looking for, and we’ll take some time to have fun, get to know each other and create beautiful images you can use for invites and gifts, and to display at the wedding.
Use this session as a time to dress up & dream big, going for the dramatic flair in your photos, or be comfy in your own home to show us your cozy relationship goals! There is no standard other than being unapologetically you. These sessions are scheduled during the week, due to weekends being reserved for weddings. We typically try to shoot around the hour or two before sunset for the very best light, but we can look at other times if need be! We are so excited to capture your story, we can't wait!
- When picking out your outfits. Make sure you pick something that you are comfortable in. If you are not comfortable, it will show in the images.
- Try and pick a casual to semi-casual outfit and a formal outfit. That way you have more option to choose form when designing your Save The Dates and Wedding Website.
- Choose a location that has history for you. We love hearing the backstory of each location with shoot at.
- And most importantly, have fun. These pictures are for you to enjoy. They are just the beginning of your love story, so have fun during the session, not everything has to be posed and perfect.
- White Rock Lake (Dallas)
- Turtle Creek/ Arlington Hall (Dallas)
- Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Grasslands/ Black Creek Lake (Decatur)
- Fort Worth Water Gardens
- Forth Worth Botanical Gardens
- Stock Yards (Fort Worth)
- Las Colinas Canals
Here is a list of some of my favorite locations. When picking a location, please beware that some location charge a shooting fee (permit) to shoot there. If you are not sure if they do, reach out to me and I will help you along the way.